9/15/2023 Patch Notes
Progression has been reset! Perks, perk slots, stash tabs and secure slots must be unlocked through progression for this test. Those who owned the season booster and/or founders pack will be unaffected by this change.
Cosmetics will begin unequipped but are not lost.
- Added rewards back to the progression track
- Perk Slots
- Stash Tabs
- Safe Container Slots
- Crafting Tiers
- Objective Keycards
- Show armor rating as well as damage mitigation on the stat panel.
- Added Agent Missions
- Agent Missions allow the player to complete tasks for different Agents. Doing different missions will unlock various progression items for the player to take advantage of.
- Added missions tab to the top nav bar.
- Missions in match will be marked on their map by a gold mission icon.
- Missions will be marked on their map. Some missions require players to extract a specific item or kill players.
- Mission rewards can be claimed in the Missions tab.
Vendors and Crafting
- Crafting adjusted
- Added new components required for crafting.
- New Salvage vendor activated.
- Salvaging weapons and armor will drop a new crafting component of equal rarity.
- Weapon and armor vendors now rotate what is available to purchase.
- Changed knife color from purple to orange/red.
- Some ability cooldowns adjusted.
- Added a deploy animation for healing station, dome shield, motion sensor.
- Disabled self-damage on proximity mine.
- Added a new small camera shake to proximity mine explosion.
- High Security Levels now require a specific objective keycard to enter.
- You earn these keycards by leveling up out of match.
- Reduced the number of Yellow Security Levels.
- Increased difficulty of Cybrids in the Orange Security rooms.
- Increased Ambush Laser Cybrids health to 1200.
- Increased Phalanx Melee health to 1200.
- Increased Guardian's projectile speed.
- Fixed an issue where vendors would not populate after a match
- Fixed an issue where contracts would not progress properly at the end of match screen.
- Fixed an issue where 1P pack VFX would remain on your screen if you respawned while your spectated target was using a health/shield pack.
- Stat panel in match sometimes does not update properly.
- Issue with some missions not displaying properly after completing them. After relaunching they will be fixed.
- Issue with ability and weapon VFX sometimes obscuring the camera.
- Issue with invisible collision missing VFX when entering high security rooms.